Red Ohio Pleated Mask
Now more than ever, it's important that we look out for one another and part of doing so is making sure that we're properly socially distancing and keeping each other as healthy as possible.
- 2-Ply 100% Cotton Construction with top and bottom binding, cover stitch closure and 3 pleat expansion
- Anti-microbial fabric that inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi to keep it clean
- Washable and reusable
- Will fit all different ages and face structures
- Either tie behind the head or create a loop for around the ears
- 4.5" tall (flat), 7" expanded by 7.5" wide
- Red Ohio Silhouette in top left corner
100% US Cotton. This mask is not cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Face masks have not been shown to be effective in preventing the transmission of airborne viruses or bacteria. These masks are not suitable for use in a surgical setting or where there would be significant exposure to liquid, bodily or hazardous fluids, use in a clinical setting, or use in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. Use according to instructions below:
Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask. Avoid touching the mask while using it; If you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. Can be machine washed and tumble dried. To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.